Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...



Remember "That Girl" with Marlo Thomas? I thought this picture was very appropriate for tomorrows holiday. You can check out video clips on "That Girl" on IMDb  I used to love her show and when I saw those video clips it brought back lots of smiles.

This is one of our favorite Thanksgiving movies, it makes us laugh and cry. Please, if you have time this weekend you should really watch this movie. It's hilarious! I leave you with a quote from their movie.

[waking up after sharing the same bed at the motel]


Neal: Del... Why did you kiss my ear?
Del: Why are you holding my hand?
Neal: [frowns] Where's your other hand?
                              Del: Between two pillows...
                              Neal: Those aren't pillows!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS....

No comments: