Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Estate sale in Merritt Island FL

Hi all...here are some
pictures of the estate sale I've
been working on this week.

The preview is on Thursday
and the sale
is on Friday and Sat.
I will post the address tomorrow
but will give you a hint..
it's in Merritt Island.










EVERYTHING MUST GO,
Hoping to see ya there...

Sylvia

P.S....if you are thinking of moving or know of someone that is relocating or downsizing
please keep us in mind. You can make some serious $$ by having an estate
sale!
Ok I'm done..lol

Have a great day...
tomorrow is flea market day...yeaaaaaa

2 comments:

Ruffles n Raspberries said...

Oh my goodness! There are some really nice peices in your estate sale.. good luck with it! I know you'll do well!
Sherri

Denise said...

Nice...I want the gate!!! Is it rusty??? Signed, Denise from
The Rusty Gate!!!