Monday, October 24, 2011

Estate sale goodies

My estate sale goodies for last week
is this super cute little
mid-century rice paper lamp.
Works great too!


haha...just when I get away they pull
me back in...couldn't pass up
these cloth vintage suitcases.


I've been watching the PANAM  t.v. show
and just love how they walk with
their little white gloved hand
up in the air and their PANAM
bag hanging from their other arm.
The red bag is TWA.

I was so excited to get this
little lighted tree...I've had
other opportunities to purchase
one but someone else always wanted it more
than I did.
It does have a little light missing
so I am on the hunt for one.

Some of these goodies will be
at
The Antique Emporium
625 Florida Ave.
Cocoa, FL

I am linking up to Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
and

Hugs...
Sylvia

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those suitecases Sylvia.
I was a flight attendent in the 70's so those Pan Am and TWA bags bring back memories. Love them too!
Good job.

Anonymous said...

You can get those plastic lights for your ceramic tree at Hobby Lobby.

Our Hopeful Home said...

My dad traveled a lot when I was a kid and we always had bags like that Pan Am bag around the house. Also, we always had those ceramic Christmas trees, too! Both green ones AND white "snow" covered ones! Little did we know they'd become collectibles! Thanks for linnking up over at Tuesday's Club G.W. {Goodwill} with Charm Bracelet Diva Party!

xoxo
Kathleen

Marilyn said...

I LOVE suitcases.. These are awesome.. ..Officially following ya with smiles.. So much creativity here.. ..Found ya while blog hopping around on Nifty Linky..
PS: I am hoping you could join in and hopefully participate in "Project Pink Blog Day" Please check out this post of mine, I would LOVE to have you be a part of my Project Pink Blog Day if it fits your schedule.. "All blogger's going pink a day for "breast cancer" -- Wishing you a lovely weekend..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Sylvia! I just saw your post on Charm Bracelet Diva. What a great blog you have!!! I'm loving all of your finds! I am now your newest follower; and I hope you will follow me, too! Blessings to you! (I also posted my finds today...come over and take a peek!)

Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

Love a good Estate sale! Looks like you found some great treasures! New follower from Coastal Charm!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice goodies. I really like that smaller suitcase.

Cheryl said...

My mom used to make those ceramic trees lol.... to funny.