Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday Flea finds

This weeks flea and thrift store
finds are:
1966 puzzle....
lots of Christmas trees with

this cute shy elf and reindeer.


lots of vintage ornaments...
blue bottles for my bottle tree.
A candle gazebo for my
outdoor patio.


I've never seen a vintage ornament this
big...have you?

I'm drawn to old weathered leather so
of course this 1945 school year book came home
with me.

The tiny pink tree topper was too
adorable to pass up...

I also had the pleasure of shopping and having lunch
with my friend Jen, we're both so busy
that we haven't see much of each other lately so
it was nice spending time with her.

I haven't even finished decorating the house yet
so I must sign off and get myself busy.

Hugs...
Sylvia

3 comments:

Deana said...

I love the little elf :)

Our Hopeful Home said...

Your elf brings back memories! And I would have arm wrestled you for the yearbook!

Unknown said...

I'm LOVING all your pretties! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a sweet note! Made my night!!! I'm excited to be your newest follower!!! And would love for you to stop back by and return the "love" sometime soon!

Your new bloggy friends,
Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

PS I need to do a little thrift shopping myself tomorrow!!!

XO!