Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surfing in the USA

Dina and I arrived at the estate sale and the first thing that caught my eye was this BEAUTIFUL blue Chevy sitting in the driveway. And leaning against it was a surfboard..how perfect is that!
Annette...I mean Dina is there a Beach Party Tonight?


I left the estate sale empty handed but did score some treasures at Salvation Army and the SPCA Thrift.


This is a really cool hand drawn and painted Leprechaun picture...perfect for my St. Patty's decor. $3.00

The vintage bottle has discolored to a purple hue which I love...I placed it in my garden window hoping to see more of the purple against the light. .99cents



This was a steal considering I bought one like this at Pottery Barn a couple of years ago and paid an arm and a leg for it! It's a large one so the bigger seashells will look great in it. $3.99
What a great day...
P.S. I am linking up to Cindy from My Romantic Home...pure drooling eye candy blog with lots of fun show and tell bloggers....truly inspiring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would Frankie say? The truck looks great. Guess what ? The clock from your neighbor works! Thanks for the fun day.

Unknown said...

My favorite things are the hood ornament on the truck and the leprechaun drawing. You make me want to go thrifting. I never have time. You should come to Orlando one weekend and kidnap me so I HAVE to go.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you didn't get the truck. But you did get some great stuff. Love that leprechaun print.

Anonymous said...

Love that Chevy ;) And I really like the glass bowl and lid you thrifted.