Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friends, garden strolls, laughter and Sharing

I have been waiting for this day to come for a long time. Friday was getting together with friends and talking and sharing plants. I headed over to Beth's house to pick her up so that we could over to Palm Bay and meet our friend Ginny and Beth's MIL June. But first..Beth invited me to stroll through her lovely garden. Beth definitely has a green thumb because all her plants are healthy and thriving. She has cute vignettes of plants through out her yard and just look at the huge oak tree with the bench underneath. It's perfect for sitting and having a cold glass of iced tea. I saw little birds nesting in her honeysuckle bush, butterfly's, bees, dragonfly's and even a friendly squirrel came into our pathway. Beth, thank you for sharing your garden with me.