Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Charm bracelets

Spring Break is over but I still have Spring Fever! I still want to sleep in late, stay up late and not worry about the boys doing their homework. It's a good thing summer vacation is around the corner!!! hahahah   The last couple of days have been filled with trinkets and bracelets. This awesome chunky bracelet was a thrift store find and I added some fun charms...great look I think. (Sorry that the picture is sideways...I don't know how that happened???)  I recently came across this really cool website that sells charms and bracelets, The Charm Cellar....WOWZER...was I in heaven!! All kinds of vintage charms and bracelets...I of course had to purchase this SS double link bracelet...can't have too many bracelets!!hehe. The Charm Cellar, owned and operated by Wanda Fitzgerald...she is located in Orlando Fl.   I can't wait add charms to my new bracelet....
Have a great week,
Sylvia

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love charm bracelets! That one is very cute with the charms you added.

House and Garden Boutique said...

I am a sucker for charm bracelets.....especially ones that look vintage or are chunky looking. What a cute bracelet!Thanks also for sharing your source for those fabulous charms!