Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fairy Garden

As we were messing with the snake this afternoon...I noticed a little yellow door by the gate...hmmmmm....who put that there? Not me. As I stepped closer I noticed ferns...stones, amethyst....pebbles...mushrooms...lavendar...violets...and yes...hahaha...a little glass doorknob on the yellow door. I think the fairies were busy this afternoon....they sure did a beautiful job too.
Enjoy....Sylvia

P.S....just a note about the snake..we don't normally mess with wild life but I felt sorry for it because it was stuck in the netting... because of my doing...I DO normally run inside when I hear rustling in the leaves..hahaha

3 comments:

Deborah Verhoeven said...

I think the garden fairies were rewarding you for saving the snake. We have lots of snakes here too.

stefanie said...

I love your fairy garden, I have been wanting to make one!
ok, that snake is the ugliest thing ever..he looks poisoneous...you are way to nice...he would not have survived here... I hate snakes.

Georgia Peachez said...

My gosh, love it!!