Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beautiful lights...

I finally figured out how to add fairy dust to our candy Christmas tree picture. I won't mention how long
it took me to figure it out! lol


A picture of our rotating Christmas tree...thought it turned out
pretty cool. No, it's not turning that fast! lol

Our beautiful moon casting it's glow on us.

Are you all ready for Christmas? Or are you still doing those little
last minute details? My dh and I ventured out in the rain
today and finished OUR little details. All we plan
to do now is bake, relax and sleep late...

Merry Christmas...
Sylvia

4 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Now that is one "COOL" and fast tree!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

You mean that this tree is really turning around??? I have never seen something like that!

Merry Christmas!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sylvia,
Your trees look wonderful and beautiful.

I like your plans for Christmas. We will be having a very quiet and peaceful one just staying inside keeping warm and sharing the joy.

hugs
Sissie

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia!
I noticed this morning I had a new follower (that's you - yeah!) and just wanted to pop over and say hi. Your blog looks to be right up my ally, so I have become YOUR newest follower. I just love old things and it's so fun to see what other people find and how they use these old things - I love the angel you made - very creative!
Oh, and I wanted to let you know I am having a New Years Giveaway with a vintage theme if you're interested.
Have a great day - nice to meet you:)
Sabre'