Monday, December 13, 2010

Cookies and a Castle

Hola....so much has been happening around here that I am SO ready to start Christmas vacation this week.
 I did get to bake about 70 Butterscotch Scotchies for my family last Thursday.

 And some for Dina's cookie exchange party Friday night. They were a big hit at my house...did not make it to Monday!!! I keep hearing...where's the cookies? hahaha

A couple of weeks ago we were given Disney tickets by my In-laws (Thanks W&J).
A Fun filled Saturday with the kids is so worth it! The boys are growing up so fast that we really need to
enjoy those special times with them.
As you can see Cinderella's castle is breathtaking during the day....


But at night....Enchanting.
They have a special showing at 6:15 where Cinderellas Fairy Godmother
decorates the castle for her.

Where is my Fairy Godmother?

I hope you all are having a good week.
Stay warm...it's actually going to drop down to the low 30's here!!!
And I live in Florida...


my poor plants....

Hugs...Sylvia

No comments: