Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mardi Gras

My hubby and I went to Mardi Gras last night...

we had a blast...the bands were great...some
played really good Blues...

Laughed and flirted with my hubby of
23 years...he can still make me laugh so hard!!!

There were peeps everywhere having a good time...

The parade was as exciting as last year...

The crowds yell...Over here, Over here...as
the beautiful floats drive on by...hoping
they will toss you beads.
How did I get so many?...naw..nothing was exposed...
I have a tall husband.

Sylvia

2 comments:

Marigene said...

Lucky you! I think Mardi Gras should be on everyone's bucket list! NOLA is my favorite city in the country.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I didn't know y'all had Mardi Gras parades down there...it's going on like crazy here right now.

Blessings,
Linda