Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Platter, tree and seedlings


Anchor Hocking Turkey Platter...this will look great at the
Thanksgiving table.

I found this metal tree last week...it sits out
in the patio by the pool and it sure looks pretty
at night when the candles are lit.

I haven't been thrifting much because I
have been getting my garden ready. I've
been going CRAZY sowing seeds...

look how big my tomatoes are getting. I hope I get
a huge crop, I'd sure like to do some canning this summer.

My long beans are pretty close to re-potting, maybe
this weekend? The sunflowers(left back tray) are keeping up
with those beans.

The butterflies are going to flap their wings in glee of all
the dill and fennel in the butterfly garden...

I am linking up to Linda's Nifty Thrifty Tuesday over at Coastal Charm...wanna
tag along?

Have a super duper day,
Sylvia

No comments: