Saturday, March 12, 2011

Flower Chandiis


I took apart a chandelier several months ago and
these are some of the pieces that I saved.


I knew I wanted to make yard art...so today
I got my materials together and went at it.

I painted the flower heads with the
extra paint we had...
Found some copper tubing in my hubbys tool area, cut sections
with a hack saw and dug around in the tool box
and found some appliance leveling screws.


I inserted the screws into the flower head and copper tubing...
....no gluing or soldering...

I really like how they turned out...



My flower chandiis...


Coreopsis in the butterfly garden...


God's beauty...

Have a wonderful weekend...
Sylvia

3 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Sylvia!
Talk about recycling in a beautiful form! I love your garden flower creations. So pretty.

hugs
Sissie

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Hello Sylvia,
These are so neat...you did an outstanding job. Take care!

Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

They are cool Sylvia, they really look like beautiful flowers!