Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas loot

Christmas loot found
at the thrift store today.

Are you as excited to start decorating
for the holidays as I am?
Or are you a bah humbug?

I love this time of year...dh gets
to spend more time at home with us,
we love to do lots of baking, cooking and
just plain making happy memories.

I still have not decorated my
space at the emporium...gasp...I know...
it's been crazy but now that I have
more time you will see more of me
at the emporium!!

Come visit us and check out
all the items I bought today.

The Antique Emporium
625 Florida Ave.
Cocoa, FL

And speaking of more time...guess where I will be shopping on
November 19th?

Antiques & Collectors Extravaganzas in Mount. Dora 2011
 November 18, 19, 20, 2011,

My friend and I plan to go on Saturday, the 19th,
will you be there?
Should we wear the same colored shirts so we can recognize each other? lol

Life is good,
Sylvia

Linking up to:


2 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

Great thrifty finds! I have to get through Thanksgiving before I can start thinking about Christmas. Once I get in the mood I love it!

xoxo
Kathleen

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sylvia, I just got my booth set for Christmas last week. Now it looks way to cluttered, with all the new stuff in it. Great Christmas finds!

Carol