Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Porcelain Christmas trees

Flea Market day!
And I have to say that the
flea market has grown!!!
This time of year the snowbirds
flock our way and thank goodness
some of them are vendors.



I have been looking for vintage
Christmas items to sell.

I couldn't pass up these two porcelain beauties!
The one I found earlier has been sold!!


OK...so I am keeping the larger one on
the left but the other you can find
at the emporium.

I hope you are having a great day!!!
Sylvia

5 comments:

JunqueMagnet said...

I have a problem with these trees. As in I can't stop buying them and I'm out of places to put them in the house!

Vicki said...

Girl, how have you been?! Sorry it has been so long since I stopped in to say hello. You had to get those trees. Reminds me of my childhood. Love them. Hope all is well. Are you going to Fancy Flea? I can't make it. Jack has a basketball game at noon for a new team. I hate to miss it!

Denise @ The Rusty Gate said...

We had one of those trees when I was growing up and then my mother took a ceramics class and made me one...not sure what ever happened to it???
Am I going to see you at the Flea??? I'll be in booths c and d, between Cedar and the RR tracks...I guess at the beginning, unless you start at the other end???

Bonnie said...

Awww...we had one when I was little...such special memories...

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to find one of these last year at my local thrift shop for $5.00. It's pretty big! I was thrilled. As I was carrying it up to the counter to pay for it, I had 3 ladies stop me to ask if they could have it!!