Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Antique Emporium room

Merry Christmas!!!
I have been busy decorating my room
at The Antique Emporium.

Yes, the pom pom Christmas tree is a bit tall
but I was so excited to display it.
gasp...All of my vintage candy decorations have
been added...


Lots of vintage Christmas aprons,
tablecloths and even a pair of
old leather mittens.
Oh and check out the pretty cool
telephone table...


Lots of goodies to see...

the folding black metal tea table
is pretty cool to display items.


I am happy to say that the
Underwood typewriter sold on Sat...yayyyyy


Pretty crystal for the upcoming Christmas parties...

mmmmm a pink metal dust pan...
need I say more?

I have another smaller silver tree with more
rustic looking ornaments...

A trunk full of linens, a sled,
a croquet set...
nuff said...

Come visit us...
The Antique Emporium
625 Florida Avenue
Cocoa, FL
Mon-Sat...10-5pm
Sun...12-5pm

More vintage Christmas decor to come...
stay tuned friends...
Sylvia

8 comments:

Robyn Story said...

I need to find Cocoa Florida!!! So glad I found you! Thanks for stopping by my blog, so happy to visit yours. I'm your newest follower and am in Tampa Florida!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Your shoppe looks outstanding all filled up for the holidays!
Blessings,
Linda

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Your space looks great at the Antique Emporium. If I were closer I would be right there. I see many wonderful things.

Good luck with your December sales!

hugs
Sissie

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

You have a very cute old fashioned Christmas display. I love the cheerful colors.

Our Hopeful Home said...

Your stuff looks great! Wish I could drop by and browse.....love that tree!

xoxo
Kathleen

Unknown said...

I love that pom pom tree! Your space looks great, you have the eye!!
xoxo~SueBee

Anonymous said...

It all looks so beautiful Sylvia!

Bonnie said...

Loving your shop...so cheery and inviting!!!