Sunday, February 26, 2012

Denise, The Rusty Gate

The Mardi Gras Open house
at The Antique Emporium was
yesterday!
Thank you all who came by to
support us...

Denise from They Rusty Gate and
her hubby came in while I was in the
back of the store.
I heard someone come in singing with
lots of bead shaking....
who else could it be but my
friend Denise!!! lol

Thanks Denise...you made my day!!!

Denise...come visit again soon, we'll shop at the
fleas and head over to Titusville Antique Mall
 and visit Andrea!

Hugs...
Sylvia

1 comment:

Denise @ The Rusty Gate said...

Had a great time catching up and look forward to our next. I forgot to show you my finds from the flea...and found a couple of goodies at your favorite shop on the back side. I'll post a pic tomorrow on fb.
I look forward to our trip to Titusville.