Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday thrift finds...

Grocery shopping can be fun!
Especially if there is a thrift store
along the way! haha

I'm going to be silly today,
it's Friday!!!

My leather suitcase is packed,
for granny's house...

We are going to a flower garden
 penny fundraising party!!


so we can buy a
blue steeple for her amazing....glorius
blue church!


I wore a tiny white flowered and pink rose hat
 with green netting...

and granny brought a pink bow with pink
roses with green netting to wear too!

We are going to exchange hats everytime 

I get a soda pop for me an' granny....
silly us!


After...we'll strolled around...hand in hand
and admired the crafts and collectibles...



Granny really like this Pg pottery bowl,
she said it remided her of grandpa...get it?
hahaha...


It was a wonderful day with granny,
she packed these two tiny
Hadley styled hearts and a tiny flow blue
mug that says..
"Love the Giver"...

It's Friday!!!
Have a great weekend friends,
Sylvia

3 comments:

Queenie Believe said...

Most excellent fun post, I truly enjoyed my visit.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Banner day! I would love to have found the hats and the suitcase. I'd be grocery shopping 5 times a week if I had a thrift store near by

Carol

Denise @ The Rusty Gate said...

Love your posts...every single one of them! Thanks for the story.