Friday, March 23, 2012

Different shades of blues and greens

My friends and I went to
a very jammed packed Estate Sale
yesterday!


Found this vibrant green bottle with
a really cool lid...


 Love, love this aqua colored demijohn(?)


Lots of jars and a cute
shabby light green table. 


 Couldn't pass up this iron cutie!


Sweet corbels!!...should I paint them?
Those round tin things are
music boxes...you lift the top lid
to store jewelry.
The rest...blue metal insurance box, white doorknobs
and cute blue basket!



Chippy blue box...love!!


Love all the different shades of green and blues!

Have a great weekend,
Sylvia

8 comments:

JunqueMagnet said...

Cute finds. I love when a day of picking ends up revealing a theme. Enjoy.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

You got some nice colored treasures there. I love blues and greens too.

FlowerLady

Denise said...

Wow! Especially love the bottles and the woonderful pair of corbels. I say no paint...yet.

ChiPPy-SHaBBy said...

Soooo glad I hopped on over...
Fun TRINKETS!*!*!
Jeanine Burkhardt

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh man, I bet your heart skipped a beat, those music jewelry boxes are a real find and door knobs and tables...Oh my!

Carol

Roxanne Reinhart said...

I am glad you found me - I love the blue and greens too - so coastal! Those top two bottles are fabulous!!!
I am following you too!

Unknown said...

Wow Sylvia!! Good stuff...
I love the colors of the bottles! Isn't it funny how you can get a theme sometimes?!

Vicki said...

You've got a theme going on there! Have fun painting and distressing those. I think they would look great