Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PINK sewing machine

Are you as excited over this PINK sewing machine as I am?
I bought it with the intention of selling it but.......
lol

It's either from 1956 or 1957...have to research more.
Perfect for a craft room!!


 I bought the mannequin man for
a friend but she didn't want it
so it will end up at The Emporium this
afternoon.
Pretty colorful creamers and
some really cool shoes.

 I have a collection of these cuties.
One of them is marked Germany.


A perfect picnic basket...too
dang cute and in great shape to
pass up.

Did you find any goodies yet?

Sylvia


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pink sewing machine is pretty awesome!
Have a great day!
Always, Queenie

JunqueMagnet said...

Super fun color on that sewing machine! Enjoy.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Sylvia, I have never seen a pink sewing machine!!! What a prize!

Carol

Susie~From My Home To Yours said...

I love the pink sewing machine...can't say that I've ever seen one. I will say though, that those older metal machines are the best. I still use the machine that I got as a graduation gift in 1972!

You have really been finding such great stuff. You inspire me to get out and do more junkin'!

Blessings,
Susie

KarenSue Farash said...

Love that sewing machine! I had one in my cart the other day, not as cute as yours, but put it back because I don't need 2 sewing machines. I might have kept that one! I don't usually buy for others because if they don't like it or want it I have to keep it. It's hard not too though!
Love those little creamers!