Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you know that song by the Black Eyed Peas called "I Gotta Feeling"? It goes like this..I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night....That tonight's gonna be a good night....That tonight's gonna be a good good night...Tonight's the night...Let's live it up...Well it's Marilyn's, from The Lone Dollier's... good good night...Yessss....Marilyn is the lucky winner of my 100th post GIVEAWAY...it was all very exciting, my dh drew a randon name and my kids read the name. Marilyn please email me your addy so that I can ship your goodies ASAP. I want to thank you all for visiting,  participating and being a follower. It really feels great when comments are left...it tells me someone out there cares!!!  I had so much fun that I am thinking of doing this again SOON.  Merry Christmas to all....

2 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

YIPPPEEEEE!

WOW I WON! Thank you thank you thank you.

You made my day. I was sitting her, almost in tears (a nerve test will do that to you) and decided to click over to the contests I listed on my sidebar to check out the lucky winners.

Oh HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

Smiles~
Marilyn

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Oh happy dance for you Marilyn ... yeah!! ... I was really lovin' that book on jewelry ; ) .... so, so happy you got to be the winner and cheer you up!!

Thanks to you Sylvia for hosting such a nice give away! I'll be watching for the next one !!

xo
Jill