Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tutu's, lace and nutcrackers...



I hope everyone had a great holiday and an AFTER Christmas sale shopping day. Santa was good to me, one of my presents was a soldering kit. I am so excited to start making the memory glass pendants that everyone is into. I headed over to Michaels Craft store yesterday and bought some glass and copper tape to begin my process..now I am on the lookout for one of those 3rd hands to hold the craft item. On the way back I did stop at a couple of thrift stores that were open and a flea market. I didnt find much, just a couple of necklaces that I plan to take apart and do my own thing...One of the presents we recieved was a new Canon Camera...I have been taking pictures of some vintage dresses that I have collected thru out the years. The wedding dress was a recent find, its so pretty and dainty, I just love it. The slip and ballerina tutu was found at an estate sale last year I think. They are so pretty and girlie dont you think?. Lastly...this silly gift for my hubby is an unusual and vintage nutcracker that I found at my favorite thrift store. I laughed when I saw it and couldn't pass up the opportunity. I hope I dont offend anyone by posting this but it's just too funny. Well..back to playing with my camera...I want to change my banner for the new year but I just dont know what....Happy New Year everyone....





No comments: