Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Trinket finds...


My big score this week was this Brahmin wallet...they are worth boocko bucks at the retail stores.


I was so delighted when I came across this SS Rockledge spoon...I don't see these often.


These two little bone china CoalPort flower vases are so adorable..cute b-day gift for a special one.
As we were taking our boys to practice last night, I noticed a bunch of junk out by my neighbors curb. Of course my neck grows to the length of a giraffe...checking out what is out there. I spied this super cute lampshade and figured I would pick it up on the way home. With my short attention span...I forgot all about it! Can you believe it was still there this morning? I tried to stop on the way to school but for some reason my kids yell "NO" and slide down their seat. LOL... On the way home I stopped and sure enough this lampshade is a beauty. It has glass beads all the way around the shade and in great shape. I love it!!!

Dina from Smushi and Bee started her craft Wednesdays again...I am excited to see and chat with my friends again. I just need to find something to work on!!!

Toodles...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That lamp shade is so you. I can't believe it was still there after morning drop off. I can also relate to the boys in the "slinking down in thier seat" moment! LOL

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the greatest feeling when you find something you love for almost nothing!