Sunday, August 15, 2010

The winner is....

It's time..It's time....to pick a winner....

True Random Number Generator
                                                           Min: 1
                                                         Max: 100

                                                         Result:

                                                         66
                                               Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
Congratulations to Shirley from Sweet Romantic Notions!!!!  Shirley if you could please send me your address I will get the goodies shipped out ASAP.
 
Thank you all so much for being a follower and leaving your sweet comments. I really appreciate you all taking the time to read my blog.
 
Hugs...Sylvia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh what fun. This is the first time I have ever won a giveaway! I will send you my address and thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Even though I would follow your blog no matter what! Enjoy what's left of the summer.
/Shirley