Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rosette swap

Oooh-la-la...lavender fragrance filled my kitchen as I was opening up my sweet package. I immediately ooohhh and ahhhed as I saw all the pretties Lynn decorated with. She was nice enough to include a large Lavender bar of soap that smells sooooooo goooood! It all looks great in my bathroom.
Big Hugs Lynn....

I am linking up to Jill's Rosette swap at Gypsy Brocante...let's go check out all the pretty rosettes. Thank you Jill for hosting such a fun rosette swap.

xoxoxo
Sylvia

11 comments:

Unknown said...

...oooohhhaaaahhhhh ~ lavender is just soooo dreamy!!
xo, Rosemary

Linda K. said...

Hi Sylvia!
Lavender is my fav fragrance. Sweet little package sent to you!
Beautiful!
Linda

All Things Pretty... said...

I just LOVE lavender - don't you? Your swap partner had a great idea with that one... love it! :) mercedes

The Chateau of Remnants said...

What a great smelling swap box! Very pretty rosettes! This was such a fun swap!

Toodles.
Renee ♥

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

Mmmmmm... I LOVE lavender!!! And what a beautiful rosette-topped package with stamped muslin ribbon! Love the French theme of it all!

Thanks again, Sylvia, for the beautiful earrings you sent! They are perfect!

Happy Rosette Day Hugs!
Lori

peggy aplSEEDS said...

lavender sounds so yummy! what apretty surprise package!

Lynne said...

Love all things lavender...it reminds me of younger days spent with Grand-ma!! Rosette is just gorgeous!!

Ivy said...

Oh the lavender is a wonderful addition to the swap...love it all! xoxo

JoAnne said...

Hi Sylvia,
Lovely lavender and I adore the earrings you made for Lori!

stephanies cottage said...

Lovely! ! Hugggsss Stephanie

Gypsy Fish said...

The fresh scent of lavender...ahh I love it! Such pretty godies.
hugs
Beth