Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Mardi AND Garden...

Hello there, I've missed you all....I was not able to blog much last week but I am back baby! It seems this weekend has gone by too fast for me...my dear hubby and I went to Mardi Gras last night and had a ball! I ended up with 99 bead necklaces around my neck....hahahaha...it was a bit too much but it sure did keep me warm! 

Being a true gardener that I am...hehehe...I did wake up early....WITH a hangover and worked on my secret garden. I managed to trim the palms and do some rototilling. But it seems the rototiller was more exhausted than I was because the blades just stopped rotating. Dear hubby did promise to fix it but in the mean time me and the hoe are on our own. Yes...it's going to be a slow process. 


The rest of the pictures are from our fabulous night last night....it was a wild and crazy night....



Hugs...Sylvia

2 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Looks like it is coming along. Have fun..lol, Are you looking foward to buying new flowers and plants for your secreat garden? Have a good day..

Michela said...

Hello Sylvia!
I just wanted to say "hello" and many thanks for following my blog!
Hope you're having a relaxing week after your mad Mardi Gras ;-)