Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Taco Dip

One of my favorite blogs is "A Year of Slow Cooking".  Stephanie posted on her blog a really yummy recipe called Taco Dip. Folks this dip is DELISH...and as soon as I finish here I am off to go eat. If interested here is Stephanies recipe.

1 block (8 oz) cream cheese
1 pound velveeta
2 cups jarred salsa
1 (1.25 oz) envelope taco seasoning mix

The Directions.


Use a 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Dump everything in. Cover and cook on low for about 3 hours, or on high for 90 minutes or until the cheeses have fully melted and are heated through. Stir well and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.

Enjoy....

P.S....I cooked it on high for 90 minutes....the family loves it!
P.S.S....she also has some other great recipes..check them out.

3 comments:

House and Garden Boutique said...

Oh......that looks sooooo good...thanks for sharing the recipe and your source. I just started following your blog.....really like it. Hope you are having a fun weekend.....Happy Super Bowl!

Lyneen said...

this sound yummy!!!!

Anne Fannie said...

That looks so good but right now I am so full of junk food from watching the Super Bowl Game...if I had this recipe sooner I would have made this today too! LOL
That is to funny that you bought the same jewelry's alphabet stamps at Harbor Freight! Don't forget to add the black marker to the inside of your letters to make them stand out! I look forward to see what you come up with! I got two different size alphabet stamps!
~Ann