Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Monogrammed, singer and longhorns.

Two sewing machines in one
week..SCORE!!

This singer has a tag dated
1964...serial # AE875562,


 I placed all the accessories
in a ziploc bag.
 A giddy feeling came over me when
I spied these linen napkins...they all
are monogrammed with the
letter "S"...yay for me!
Yes...they need a touch of  BIZ!!

 The cast iron vintage light fixtures
are so shabby chic...
Hmmmm...I might have to see if they fit
in my decor first.

Have you noticed the
crates are coming out of hiding?
Or is it that I never noticed them
before?
Couldn't pass up them longhorns!!

All(except the linens) will be in my little shop
at the Antiques Emporium.

Happy Thrifting...
Sylvia

2 comments:

Deana said...

I bought one of those lovely sewing machines to resell about 10 years ago. I love it, still haven't been able to let myself sell it. I can't sew at all lol but can't seem to let it go. Nice finds!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Love the light fixtures and the boxes...I used to live on "Delmar" Lane! My sister has a similar sewing machine in her living room, I've always loved it. Lucky find!

xoxo
Kathleen