Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Garden Fairy doors re-done

The garden fairy doors got
an overhaul this weekend.

They are not selling...
and I think maybe they
are too boring and plain!
I personally like them plain but...


I did add some little decorations
to make them more appealing.

With seashells and broken china
and some other little trinkets.


I am thinking this is where
the fairy shaman lives...


Gypsy fairy door with charms
that sing with the wind.


The mermaid fairy lives here
with all her seashells and stars...

Hope you all had a  wonderful weekend
and remember it's a 4 day work/school week...
wooohoooo!!!

I am linking up to
Kathleen's Club G.W
and

enjoy...

Sylvia


4 comments:

Ana said...

Hi Sylvia,
I have never heard of or seen fairy doors...They are just the cutest idea. Like them before, but I think I like them a little better with all the cute little fairy details.

Just found your blog and can't wait to look around some more. Have a wonderful week.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love the fairy door idea with a little personality for each one.
How about a little name plate for each one like "Ariel Mermaid",(or something like that)???
Anyway, they are really precious!
Hugs,
Patti

Our Hopeful Home said...

How cute are they? I love that you decorated them with "trinkets" and little fairy stuff! Thanks for linking up over at Tuesday's Club G.W. with Charm Bracelet Diva!

xoxo
Kathleen

Unknown said...

So adorable. I did some fairy doors last year: http://www.marvelouslymessy.com/2010/04/fairy-bower.html

Love the mosaic details and the color you chose. :-)