Thursday, September 15, 2011

Life is too short

It's been 5 days since my
friend Julies funeral and
I can't seem to shake that
melancholy feeling.
Hearing her brother talk
about her...that...he still
listens to her messages on his phone
because he misses her a lot
or
hearing her hubby talk
about loosing his wife, his
partner and the positive
comments she used to give
her children...

My emotions have been
running amock...
missing my family in MN,
missing my dear friends back in Ca,
missing friends that are no longer in my life
but especially missing two
very important men.

My dad...

and Mi Abuelito...

I came across this picture
and it reminded me so much of
him...

Life is too short
for "laters",
 they will be surprised to hear from
me more often.....
they will be surprised to hear from me after so many years.

Hugs...
Sylvia

P.S....do not listen to Enrique Iglesias.."Pero Nunca te Olvidare"... while feeling this way...
lol...that tissue box will be empty in no time!

3 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

So sorry about your loss. Hugs coming your way!
Kelly

Denise said...

Awww...I miss two men in my life, too...my Dad and my younger brother, Bobby...may they rest in peace and may I always have beautiful memories...you, too...it's what makes life so precious. So sorry about your friend, Julie.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sorry to hear you lost a friend! You are way to young to be losing friends. I miss Minnesota too especially this time of year!

Carol