Monday, September 12, 2011

Mosaic china

Did I ever tell you that
I love craigslist?
They have moved up on
my list,
definitely worth checking because
this morning

I came across a post from a local artist
that is selling her mosaic/stain glass supplies
because she is moving.
My stash WAS very low from
previous projects so
I quickly made an appt.
with her.

 Oh My Gosh!!!
She has a lot of everything...
bins upon bins full
of broken china, stones, shells,
marbles, mirrors, 3D objects,
sea glass... it goes on and on...

I spent 2 hours in her very organized
work area,
sorting and getting the scoop
on where she found her supplies.
Sigh...I was in heaven...
drooled over her projects...I
can see why her
mosaic art sells for bucco bucks!!

I came home with 2 bins full of
broken china...
and I can't wait to see her again!!!

Guess what I'll be doing in the next months...

Did anyone watch the Dallas Cowboys game last night...
Ugh...Please someone tell Jerry Jones that we
need a NEW quarterback...Moron...I mean Romo
sucks, is anyone else seeing this???
Every year we go through the same thing
with him...he always manages to
loose the game...on
a good note...don't you
just love to see Miles Austin run, walk or bend over...
he must be a tight end....ooops nope he's a wide reciever...haha

I still love my Cowboys!!!

Linking up to Nifty Thrifty Tuesday...and

Sylvia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your seasonal backround.
I saw a similar ad on our local CL. It was a scrapbooker, stamp salesperson clearing out. I called and asked if she had a good supply of embellishments. We had a nice talk and I looked forward to meeting her. Then someone else came in and gave her an offer on everything!

Lynn said...

Congrats on finding the glass goodies! I have to chuckle about your Cowboys comment... I'm an Eagles fan but even I think Miles Austin has the best smile in the world:@)

Our Hopeful Home said...

I'm so glad you found this mosaic mecca! :D Can't wait to see what you do with all the great stuff you scored! I'm sure it will be beautiful. And thanks for linking up over at Club G.W. with Charm Bracelet Diva! Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Kathleen