Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Flea finds with some veggies

Happy Wednesday...
A peak of this weeks
thrift and flea finds!

lots of goodies that will
end up at the emporium.


I was so excited to find the ironstone platter (a keeper)
and Princess House flower plates!


If you are ever at the little
flea market on US1...
please stop by and check out
the fruit and veggie stand!

Oh my gosh...he has the BEST and cheapest
produce around!
$2.00 for  6 tomatoes
$2.00 green beans
$ 1.00 for 4 lemons (great for juicing)
$2.00 for 3 lbs grapes
$2.00 Plant City strawberries (they are soooo sweet!)
$2.00 mushrooms
$1.00 for 2 ears of corn!!!!

They are open on Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun.

And I get to practice my Spanish when I shop there!!!

I think this is why I like this flea market so much...

My son has been juicing the lemons for lemonade,
they taste pretty good with peels and all!!!


My lunch...
Green beans and mushrooms sauteed in olive oil
with some garlic and onion...
it was delish...

Toodles...
Sylvia

No comments: