Sunday, January 22, 2012

Glass bowls and jars

Raise your hand if you have too many
glass bowls, jars or fun containers!
I'm with you...my hand is up.
Can you pass up a super duper large
fish bowl for a couple of dollars??
Not me...

Ok..so I did pass on this jar
the first time AND offered to sell
it to my friends.

After I filled it with corks
I immediately changed my mind and kept it.
Can you blame me? (wink)

I call this my Denise jar
since she was the one who 
found it for me.



A hoya terrarium that
sits in my garden window...
there's a jungle in there!


The pear was filled with ugly
dried flowers at one time...
now it contains a hoya.


Beautiful decanter with
mini orchids and moss.


Love this yellow canister with
colored hand blown glass balls...

and if you've seen my Halloween posts you
KNOW I have more!

An obsession or collection?
I call it an obllection..haha
Sylvia

2 comments:

Our Hopeful Home said...

Love the "Denise" jar and the pear!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I don't have a lot of jars....Lets talk fabric and lace, I am bordering on horder!! See you at the dress form party!

Carol