Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mt. Dora Rennigers Flea Market Extravaganza

It was a beautiful day in Mt. Dora and the
Flea Market Extravaganza was HUGE! My friend Dina and I already knew what we were going to buy so we headed straight to those vendors tables. She found her barkcloth curtain panel and I finally bought my cement bunny bench. Yes...I know the bench is not an antique but I have been wanting one for 5 years now. I had to leave mine behind when we moved so when I came across the bunny bench last year I was so bummed that it had been sold! I came home with some vintage lace, a couple of glass door knobs and my bench.

I have include LOTS of pictures of all the goodies we saw and will post more tomorrow.

Oh...don't forget to click on the picture if you want a closer look.

Enjoy and always remember...I love comments...





No comments: