Friday, November 20, 2009

We are at the tail end of VBB and I am sad to say that I am going to miss it! It was nice chatting with other fellow bloggers and checking out their vintage black goodies.

Today's post is an old little baby shoe that covered someones little piggies and an old tin that I fell in love with because of its turquoise color. Don't forget to visit Gypsy Brocante for more VBB goodies....

Have a great weekend and wish me luck at the Flea Market tomorrow!!!
P.S.....why did my picture rotate?


3 comments:

Claudia said...

I love that baby shoe and the lovely decorated tin! Perfect for VBF! I am so drawn to baby shoes. There is just something about them.

Happy VBF!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

I love the boot and the tin! Wonderful!!! Good luck tomorrow at the flea market tomorrow!

Me too, I'm sorry to see it end . . .

Hugs,
Marsha

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Lovely little shoe and tin, just right for VBF! I've also enjoyed this party and will miss visiting with everyone : (
Good luck at the flea!!

xo
Jill